Critical Care Insurance
Critical care insurance has the purpose to provide financial assistance with medical expenditures due to death from critical illness or its diagnosis.
What You Get
• Financial coverage for medical expenses
• Financial assistance for death due to critical illness
• Policy Term: 1 Year
• Get started with 1,000,000 Kyats or up to 10,000,000 Kyats
• Insurable Age: 6 – 60 years
Death Benefit/ Medical Treatment due to following diseases.
• Heart Attack
• Life threatening Cancer
• Renal Failure
• Major Organ Transplant
• Heart Valve Replacement or Repair
• Coronary Artery bypass Surgery
• Severe Burns
• Bacterial Meningitis
• Undergoing medical treatment or prescribed by a doctor to undergo medical treatment or having existing symptoms prior to the inception of the policy
• Hospitalisation due to psychiatric/mental health diseases
• Hospitalisation for medical checkup and for relaxation
• Cosmetic surgery
• Provision for hearing aids
• Physical defect or infirmity
• Related conditions or death due to the use of narcotic drugs.
• Injury or death due to an involvement in a criminal case.
• Treatment for AIDS/HIV or subsequent death.
• An injury or death due to an involvement in violence, destruction, riots or war.
• Fraudulent claims
• Suicide or injuries due to self-harmed
• If the insured is undergoing cancer (Malignant Tumor) treatment within the first 90 days of the policy, then the company is not liable to pay the claim
• Intraepithelial Neoplasm, (skin cancer) epithelial layer, respiratory tract, gastro intestinal tract, urinary tract and esophagus